As an Applications Engineer with Siemens PLM Software, you will be a part of a premiere global support team assisting customers in the use of Siemens PLM software. Your main role will be to work with customers, engineers, and managers in industries such as: automotive, aerospace and consumer products to develop or enhance complex computer-aided engineering design processes.
• Participate to the Response Line work: solve customer questions and modelling problems
• Priority setting in function of call-type, customer, commercial impact
• Teaming with other departments to deliver a correct answer in a timely manner
• Communication of meaningful information to colleagues
• Account follow-up
- Execution of pilots, benchmarks and paid customer projects.
• Demonstrate our solutions at exhibitions and at customer sites
• Perform benchmark projects to convince potential buyers of the technical strength of our solutions
• Prepare technical content of our offerings to customers.
Min 2 years experience with System Simulation, system & simulation
Architecture development, simulation model authoring with Amesim and Simulink
Job ID: 91705
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time