Support Manager - Applications Engineer
Essential Responsibilities and Duties:
Data management, source code management as well as system simulation (execution of model development projects).
Working in distributed teams with indirect reports that contribute to the overall target.
• Participate to the Response Line work: solve customer questions and modelling problems
• Priority setting in function of call-type, customer, commercial impact
• Teaming with other departments to deliver a correct answer in a timely manner
• Communication of meaningful information to colleagues
• Major account follow-up
Professional Services: Customer Training / Customer projects
• Give standard Training class
• Give on-site customer training
• Execute customer benchmark projects
• Demonstrate our solutions at exhibitions and at customer sites
• Perform benchmark projects to convince potential buyers of the technical strength of our solutions
• Prepare technical content of our offerings to customers.
Job ID: 91706
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time