Customer Support Engineer, Diagnostics IT
Siemens Healthineers is hiring a Customer Support Engineer, Diagnostics IT to execute all service activities assigned to him/her, which are coordinated via the Customer Care Center (CCC). It will include all service incidents, installation, preventive maintenance and system modification on demand. This role reports to the Service Execution Manager and reports to the Operator Manager for operational affairs.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead and manage IT project implementation. Ensure timely delivery of IT project and project deliverable meet.
- Execute Diagnostic IT Solution technical implementation including of architecture design, installation, application customization and user training.
- Subject matter expert on Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic IT portfolio. Interact with customer IT department on how Siemens Healthineers IT solution will fit within customer IT environment. Eg network diagram, hardware and software specification, IT securities , etc
- Support development and execution of Total Lab Automation strategy by leveraging Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic IT capability.
- Support FRP/ tender for all Siemens Healthineers Diagnostic IT opportunities in answering informatics related questions from customer.
- Handle IT incidents according to the defined parameters and inform Customer care Center on all escalation issues. Report any customer complaints with proper documentation to the Customer Care Center
- Maintain highest customer satisfaction, in particular within the framework of Siemens Healthineers, Customer Services
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- Bachelor’s degree of advanced degree in information technology, computer science or a related field.
- Certification in various informatics products. Eg IT security, Network technology, Virtualization & Cloud etc.
- Minimum 3 years working experience in diagnostic IT or healthcare informatics field
- Experience with one or more of the following technologies is preferred – HIS/LIS/Middleware, HL7/ASTM, data analytic etc.
- Understand of clinical laboratory workflow and operation is preferred
- Ability to communicate effectively, expected to explain the utility of new information system to people of various technical background
- Flexibility to travel to region. 20%.
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world’s largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostics and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training, and services available across the globe and tailored to customers’ needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 91773
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time