Manager Sales Ultrasound - Siemens Healthineers Pakistan in Lahore office
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthcare in Pakistan is looking to hire Manager Sales for its Ultrasound Business Line to Lead and advance the strategic and financial goals and sales targets of the ultrasound sales within the country
What are my responsibilities?
- Acquire as much business as possible in his/her area of responsibility with a view to market and customer transparency.
- Efficient deployment of resources in the sales regions in order to take advantage of promising business opportunities.
- Internal Dimension of the Functional: Efficiently plan the Budget, forecast, sales, order intake, margin, market share, account penetration, customer satisfaction, and market coverage
- Effectively interact with customers that include C Level (Board: C EO, CFO, COO), Clinicians (Physicians, etc.), Industry Leaders, Consultants, Regulation/Regulatory Bodies, Local Governmental Entities, 3rd Party Subcontractors, Supervisors (for the Lab and Hospital department heads)
- Lead, motivate and coach members of the sales teams .
- Develop and supervise execution of sales strategy and Priority Account Plans
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationships with key/strategic customers on appropriate management levels
- Professional and smooth interaction with Healthcare management, Sales Management, Sales Representatives, Legal / Compliance, HR, Peers/Counterparts, Service/Support Implementation (applications/demo), Customer Service (field service, help desk), Project Management, Logistics, Commercial Operations
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS Technology / MBBS / Engineering degree or higher qualification from reputable university or college.
- Extensive knowledge of ultrasound machines and clinical usage of ultrasound machines for General Imaging as well as Echocardiography.
- Proven track record in similar sales managerial function from health care business ideally from international business set-up.
- Ability to lead sales team a cross different location following organization to deliver sales targets and apply business strategy successfully.
- Solid work experience within a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English
- Excellent reporting skills
- High IT affinity
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 91780
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time