Executive Sales Engineer - Siemens Healthineers Pakistan in Peshawar office
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers Pakistan is looking to hire an Executive Sales Engineer to be based in our Peshawar office to be responsible for driving sales, creating and maintaining relationships and ensure market coverage in the province of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa (KPK); focusing on our Diagnostic imaging, Angiography and Ultrasound Business Lines.
What are my responsibilities?
- Lead and advance the strategic and financial goals and sales targets of the Healthcare sales organization for Diagnostic imaging, Angiography and Ultrasound Business Lines.
- Acquire as much business as possible in his/her area of responsibility with a view to market and customer transparency.
- Internal Dimension of the Functional: Efficiently plan the Budget, forecast, sales, order intake, margin, market share, account penetration, customer satisfaction and market coverage.
- Effectively interact with customers that include C Level (Board: C EO, CFO, COO), Clinicians (Physicians, etc.), Industry Leaders, Consultants, Regulation/Regulatory Bodies, Local Governmental Entities, 3rd Party Subcontractors, Supervisors (for the Lab and Hospital department heads)
- Ensure execution of sales strategy and Priority Account Plans
- Maintain and develop contacts and relationships with key/strategic customers on appropriate management levels.
- Professional and smooth interaction with Healthcare management, Sales management, Sales Representatives, Legal / Compliance, HR, Peers/Counterparts, Service/Support Implementation (applications/demo), Customer Service (field service, help desk), Project Management, Logistics, Commercial Operations,]
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- BS Technology/Engineering degree or equivalent qualification from reputable university / college.
- Ability to an active part of successful sales team looking to deliver sales targets and apply over all Siemens Healthineers business strategy in area of responsibility.
- First work experience within a multicultural environment is highly appreciated.
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English
- High IT affinity
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 91783
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time