Supplier Quality Assurance
Supplier Quality Assurance Professional
Location: Vadodara, India
Department: Power and Gas
Position: Full- time
Job Family: Quality Management
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
Achieving outcomes that matter
We identify areas of growth. Thanks to our extensive service network around the world, we can offer a wide range of support services for the oil and gas industry.
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
· Establishes appropriate Quality control of delivered goods and services according to business and product risks.
· Conducts Quality inspections at supplier site or incoming inspections. Closely cooperates with component engineering.
· Provides technology support for materials or products and elaborates testing specifications.
· Evaluates and reports on supplier performance and supports definitions of effective measures.
· Participates in quality meetings with suppliers.
· Should have knowledge and exposure of power plant balance of plant equipment
· knowledge and certification of ASNT NDT level 2 in RT, UT, DPT, MPT is an extra advantage
· Should be familiar with WPS/PQR welding process and certification.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Familiar with reading and interpreting P&ID, GA drawings, specifications
· Knowledge on SIL requirements and HAZOP study inputs shall be added advantage.
· Familiar with statutory requirements.
· Should be familiar with interpretation of technical and contractual requirement.
· Review of project Engineering documentation & Design development Packages and explore further need for improvement in inspection and test plans
· Rich technical knowledge of balance of plant commodities of 4 to 10 years
· Hands on experience in AutoCAD drawings for the above categories of drawings.
· Hands on experience with tools like MS Visio, MS Access & MS Excel.
· Strong aptitude for learning new technologies and understanding how to utilize them in a customer dominating environment.
· Multitasking and should be able to work & perform under time pressure.
· Ready to travel in short notice.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 91797
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time