Horizon System tester
We spend 90 percent of our lives in buildings. It follows that the buildings where we spend our lives have an enormous impact on our lives. On what we do, how we feel, who we are, who we become. At Siemens, we believe that everything people do in life deserves a magnificent place to do, to learn, to grow for every stage of life.
Building Technology is an in-house global competence center for software engineering. We work closely with the Siemens Divisions to engineer creative products and services across the world. Our team of over 3,000 professionals forms an important part of the global network of about 17,500 software guides within Siemens. In India, we have offices in Bengaluru, Chennai, Gurgaon, Noida, and Pune.
Horizon System Tester
We perform a lot of exciting roles at Building Technologies. Here, we’re hiring for a System Tester. In this role, you’ll work more as a Software Testing in charge of one or more Software projects, Testers also serve as Technical advisers to management and provide Testing perspective on requirements. Join our team and we will offer you an opportunity to enter a special management career path.
We make real what matters
- You will be responsible in building automation domain with relevant protocols like BACNet, Modbus etc.,
- This position is of system tester for Horizon cloud platform,
- We need you to Tstin of cloud & web based applications.
What need to make real what matters
- M.Sc./MCS/MCA/BE/B Tech (Computer Science/Electronics & Communication/Electrical)..
- 5-7 years relevant experience in product/system/integration testing.
- Experience in Product/Integration/System Testing.
- Skilled at NFR testing
- Experienced in test automation of REST interfaces
- Experience in testing of cloud & web based applications
- Skilled in test design, test scenarios, test case generation along with test automation
- Experience in Building automation domain with relevant protocols like BACNet, Modbus etc is an added advantage
This role is primarily based at Navi Mumbai (Pune). However, you may get the opportunity to visit other locations within India as and when the work demands.
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 377,000 minds building the future, one day at a time in over 200 countries. We're dedicated to equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. All employment decisions at Siemens are based on qualifications, merit and business need. Bring your curiosity and creativity, and help us craft tomorrow.
Find out more about Building Technology at: http://www.siemens.co.in/en/our-businesses/building-technologies.htm and about Siemens careers at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 91800
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time