SSMR ME 系统运维工程师 Process Engineer
Do you want to help create the future of healthcare? Our name, Siemens Healthineers, was selected to honor our people who dedicate their energy and passion to this greater cause. It reflects their pioneering spirit, combined with our long history of engineering in the ever evolving healthcare industry.
We offer you a flexible and dynamic environment where you have the space to stretch beyond your comfort zone in order to grow personally and professionally. Sound interesting?
Then come in and join SSMR as 系统运维工程师/System Operation Engineer to inspire the future of healthcare.
Your mission and responsibilities:
1. Performing on-site IT solution support (e.g. SAP, PATIS, ASM,Kardex), Providing the fast and on-site support to our all related function departments, to make sure of the IT system running with high quality and Reliability in our organization. Working together with Suppliers, Germany Experts and local colleagues, optimizing the current IT solution within CV ME. Strategically thinking for our IT software investment, maintenance, optimization and practical solution.
现场IT技术支持（如SAP, PATIS,ASM,Kardex）， 为相关职能部门提供快速的现场支持， 确保生产IT软件高质量稳定的运行。和软件供应商，德国专家及本地员工合作优化IT方案。战略性考虑IT软件投资，保养，优化和可行性方案
2. Areas of Responsibilties: "Performing on-site P41 SAP support end users and key users for questions and problems as super User
3. Performing PATIS, ASM Software 1st level support
生产软件PATIS, ASM 应用支持"
4. Continuing to Maintain and Optimize the current IT solution and process with the support from HQ in CV ME ERL
5. Maintain and operate complex and specific IT systems and SCM processes (circuit board printing/ component manufacturing) at Shenzhen
6. Analyze the optimization possibilities of existing applications and processes in technical and economic areas, such as standardization, consolidation and process interfaces, etc.
7. Actively involving and even lead the projects for IT Solution in CV ME SZN. As part of introduction of a new application, she/he is required to document business processes, bundle requirements, and create decision templates about costs, benefits, and feasibility.
积极参与甚至主导深圳的IT 方案项目; 作为新应用程序引入的一部分，记录业务流程、捆绑需求，创建有关成本、收益和可行性的决策模板
8. Create and maintain application-related documents to ensure a sustainable service quality
9. Interface coordination: Perform the docking function with the specialist departments, internal IT service providers and software suppliers
10. Provide technical advice (Hotline 1 and possibly Level 2) and support the process leader during the introduction phase of the specific application
11. Dimension of Function/Volume: Your area of responsibility will cover the maintenance , further optimization of current IT solution processes aligned with the global policy, and in close coordination with the Production, OMM,PE, Quality Assurance departments, among others.
Your qualifications and experiences:
2-5 years experience in related field (e.g. SAP, PATIS or other related Software), and lean knowledge background is highly preferred
Have a university degree in Information Science, having working experience, or having relevant training experience, or having many years of experience in the field of application development
Have at least 2 years of experience in the current SW system environment (eg SAP systems in SCM application field)
Have the experience in small and medium-sized project management
Have the cross-cultural experience
Have the IT professional knowledge and knowledge in electronics manufacturing and development (production process and flow, preferably with personal experience)
Be proficiency in training documents and document preparation
Be very good at oral and written expression in English
Accept a business trip abroad
Teamwork - communication skills - creativity - customer orientation - analytical skills
Being part of our team:
Siemens Healthineers is a leading global medical technology company. More than 48,000 dedicated colleagues in over 70 countries are driven to shape the future of healthcare. An estimated 5 million patients across the globe benefit every day from our innovative technologies and services in the areas of diagnostic and therapeutic imaging, laboratory diagnostics and molecular medicine, as well as digital health and enterprise services.
Curious about our culture?
Our culture embraces different perspectives, open debate and the will to challenge conventions. Change is a constant aspect of our work. We aspire to lead the change in our industry rather than just react to it. That’s why we invite you to take on new challenges, test your ideas and celebrate success.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to their race, color, creed, religion, national origin, citizenship status, ancestry, sex, age, physical or mental disability, marital status, family responsibilities, pregnancy, genetic information, sexual orientation, gender expression, gender identity, transgender, sex stereotyping, protected veteran or military status, and other categories protected by federal, state or local law.
To all recruitment agencies: Siemens Healthineers does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees or any other company location. Siemens Healthineers is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Job ID: 91807
Organization: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time