Commercial Sales Manager (m/f/diverse)
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- You will work independently on all commercial topics within the scope of the commercial quotation process in the Oil & Gas Onshore Solutions division
- Additionally you will also analyse and comment on prequalification documents and invitations to tender on your own responsibility
- You will also be responsible for clarifying, elaborating and optimising all relevant commercial issues, such as analysing and commenting on contracts, including legal aspects, determining the business model (NCM, consortium, subcontractor, split contract), including the preparation of the relevant documents, tax concept, insurance, currency issues, compliance, ECC, cash flow
- In addition, you will prepare quotation calculations and commercial quotation documents in close cooperation with quotation project management and quotation workshop
- Furthermore you create the LoA process in cooperation with the relevant interface partners and carry it out
- Ultimately, you will conduct commercial contract negotiations with internal and external customers and support sales controlling as well as our regions abroad if required
- The basis for your career is a completed degree in business administration with relevant long-term professional experience or a completed apprenticeship (e.g. industrial clerk / head office apprenticeship) with additional qualifications and relevant long-term professional experience
- You look forward to contributing your experience in the commercial offer process and ideally also in the execution process for solution projects
- In addition, you will score with a good understanding of the sometimes complex solutions business as well as with knowledge of Siemens internal sales related processes and guidelines
- We would be pleased to get to know you better if you have advanced negotiation skills, even with complex contract structures
- In order to find your way in your international environment, you must be fluent in English, ideally also in German, and have experience abroad
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Michaela Borho.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 91810
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time