Assistant Commercial Manager
Siemens Healthcare Sdn Bhd (SHSB) is hiring Assistant Commercial Manager (Business Administration). He/she is responsible in managing general budgeting, accounting and reporting operations in all segment related finances area(s), other accountabilities to directly support effective and profitable Business (Sub) Segment management.
What are my responsibilities ?
- Support the Head of Finance, Diagnostic in all aspects of financial control including financial and management reporting, forecasting and budget setting
- Monitor and manage Key Performance Indicators (KPI)
- Assess financial risks & opportunities and enforce internal controls
- Responsible in Business Performance Management:
- Evaluate the financial results on a business unit and customer or contract level to highlight areas of concerns
- Recommend corrective actions to ensure contract compliance
- Support the Business Development team in evaluating new business opportunities from a commercial and contractual perspective by identifying and mitigating potential risks
- Develop and continuously improve business processes to provide timely , accurate and meaningful management information
- Ensure compliance with Siemens Healthineers and external governance requirement
What do I need to qualify for the job ?
- A University Degree in Accounting / Finance
- Profession Qualification (ACCA , CIMA or equivalent)
- Minimum 5 years of working experience in related work
- In depth understanding of financial and management accounting / reporting
- Experience in SAP is desirable
- Process and quality oriented with high level of analytical skills and a drive towards continuous process improvement
- Good communication and organizational skills
- Able to work independently with a proactive approach to work
- Positive attitude to work in a challenging environment and embracing a high performance culture
What else do you need to know ?
With 47,000 employees Siemens Healthineers is one of the world's largest suppliers of technology to the healthcare industry and a leader in medical imaging, laboratory diagnostic and healthcare IT. All supported by a comprehensive portfolio of clinical consulting, training and services available across the globe and tailored to customers' needs. So that more people can have a life that is longer, richer, and more filled with happiness.
Job ID: 91845
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time