Service Engineer - Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) / Boiler
Who we are?
Siemens is a global leader in the field of Engineering. We have numerous projects around the region in fields including Power Generation, Energy Management, Transportation and Oil & Gas.
We are looking for Service Engineer of Heat Recovery Steam Generators (HRSG) and boilers. You will carry out inspections of HRSGs worldwide. You will support the power plants in planning and carrying out revisions and repairs to the plants and manage the subcontractors.
What are my responsibilities?
- Preparation of inspections
- Carrying out inspections (leading a team of NDT inspectors on site)
- Documentation of findings and preparation of inspection reports with maintenance and repair recommendations
- Statistical evaluation of the findings at all HRSGs
- Cost monitoring and control
- Participation in the qualification and selection of suppliers
- Planning and supervision/implementation of revisions, repairs and modifications to the equipment
- Trouble shooting/engineering support for the equipment
What do I need to qualify for the job?
- B.Sc. Mechanical Engineering, or energy technology/process engineering
- Minimum 5 years of experience in the design, construction and operation of HRSGs.
- Experience in plant construction and commissioning desirable
- Experience in working with interdisciplinary and international teams
- Knowledge of welding processes desirable
- knowledge of project management and project handling
- Excellent command of English language
- Initiative, quality oriented, ability to work in a team, communication and organizational skills
- Analytic, strategic thinking, high learning curve
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Job ID: 91853
Organisation: Power Generation Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time