Product Manager Simcenter SCADAS hardware
Siemens PLM Software, a business unit of the Siemens Digital Factory Division, works collaboratively with companies to deliver open solutions that help them realize innovation. Siemens PLM Software is a world-leading provider of product lifecycle management (PLM) and manufacturing operations management software. We help thousands of companies realize innovation by optimizing their processes, from planning and development through manufacturing, production and support. For more information on Siemens PLM Software products and services, visit .
Our department in Breda has a solid team of approximately 70 employees who focus on test and mechatronic simulation software and engineering services. As a business segment within Siemens PLM Software, the company provides a portfolio of products and services for manufacturing companies to manage the complexities of tomorrow’s product development by incorporating model-based mechatronic simulation and advanced test in the product development process. As a result, Siemens PLM Software is the first PLM software company to provide a closed-loop, systems-driven product development solution with integrated test.
To strengthen our Simcenter SCADAS Hardware Product Management team in Breda, The Netherlands, we are looking for a:
Product Manager Simcenter SCADAS Hardware
The Product Manager will be responsible for Simcenter SCADAS Hardware Product Management. Simcenter SCADAS is a horizontal product line supporting several Simcenter Testlab application product lines. He/she will work closely with the multiple teams within SISW Test division i.e. Application Product Management, Business Development, Product Development, Product Marketing and within the broader SISW organization i.e. SISW PLM Sales and Service. The Product Manager will be part of the Simcenter SCADAS Product Management team and will take up his/her role in product marketing, product management, product strategy, portfolio development, interaction with development, production and logistics, sales and service support. The Product Manager will assist in defining the Simcenter SCADAS strategy, portfolio, pricing and packaging, and will play a pivotal role in addressing market input, technology trends (IoT, Cloud connectivity, Model Based System Testing, Autonomous Driving, Electric Vehicles etc.) and industry challenges in this context.
Essential responsibilities and duties include
- Assist in strategic product planning and business development
- Assist in market intelligence, technical trend analysis and competitive analysis
- Portfolio development, product pricing and packaging
- Product definition, interaction with development and production
- Technical product management
- Technical and commercial support for sales and service organization
- Technical product marketing
University engineering degree
- Min 2 years of experience in Technical Product Management
- Good understanding of Simcenter Test product portfolio and markets
- Knowledge of Simcenter portfolio in general is an asset
- Knowledge of electronics
- Languages: fluent in English (speaking, reading, writing), other languages (Dutch, French, German) are an asset
- Open communication, strong business drive
- Able to work in a team as well as independently, accurate, methodical and result-oriented.
- Willing to travel: regular visits to SISW STS headquarters in Leuven, Belgium, occasional visits to customers (mainly Europe, occasionally US & Asia)
Siemens PLM Software offers, besides an attractive salary and benefits package, an internationally-oriented and innovative high-tech environment. It is a fast growing, financially healthy company with a flat structure, that develops SISW simulation and testing solutions in an informal, flexible atmosphere. People working within the business unit appreciate the room for initiative and career development possibilities. SISW solutions are driven by innovation and therefore management fosters creativity. Siemens PLM Software provides continuous training and competence development, stimulating personal development with respect to technical and/or management skills.
Siemens PLM Software is an equal opportunity employer. M/F/D/V
Job ID: 91867
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time