Accounting Clerk - Accounts Payable
Accounting Clerk – Accounts Payable
Are you looking at developing future leaders? Come join us at Siemens.
Functional Shared Services is an international cross-function unit with three elements: Regions (customer-facing organizations), Business Lines (responsible for product portfolio and development) and Global Operations with six delivery centers (responsible for the delivery of services). FSS in India hosts the delivery center under the global operations and the region function for Asia and Australia. It provides Accounting and Finance Services, Human Resource Services, Supply Chain Management Services, Call Center Services, and several regional expertise-based services to Siemens and Non-Siemens Companies worldwide.
Change the future with us
· You are a smart experienced accounts professional who has good knowledge in accounting standard.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
- You are Graduate from Finance / Accounts background with minimum 1-3 years experience in Accounts Payable processes
- You have excellent verbal and written communication skills, organization skills, and analytical skills
- You are someone flexible to work on all shifts
- You have Good communication skills
- You are proficient in MS Excel.
- You will be responsible to process invoices for vendor payments in the ERP system - PO invoices & Non PO invoices
- You will be responsible to achieve the agreed customer service levels and performance metrics associated with Invoice processing
- You will ensure all process procedures are adhered while processing the invoices into the ERP for payments.
- You will work closely with Buyers/Front Office/Master Data to drive towards solutions.
This role is based in Bangalore. But you’ll also get to visit other locations in India and globe, so you’ll need to go where this journey takes you. In return, you’ll get the chance to work with teams impacting entire cities, countries – and the shape of things to come.
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you. We are Siemens with collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination, and help us shape tomorrow.
Find out more about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 91869
Organisation: Global Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time