System Test Engineer will be responsible for test automation management of medical imaging devices (X-Ray ), with performing the following tasks and activities
• analyze, review and understand system requirements for automation testability
• test specification definition
• using tools for system test automation, test steps, test cases and complete system tests development, validation and management
• system test performing and reporting
Experience and Skill-set
• overall software test experience of 1-3 years of which at least 1-2 years should have been on Automation
• test automation / test scripting experience using C# or another scripting language is a must.
• expertise in testing knowledge/skills (manual, automation, functional, non-functional, performance, load and stress).
• sound knowledge of test methodologies, related to different phases of the system test life cycle
• Good analytical and problem solving skills
• Awareness of medical imaging domain and / or Clinical Workflow knowledge will be highly desired.
• Agile / Scrum development experience would be preferred
• Training and development program (business and product trainings, e-learning, language courses, soft skills trainings,…)
• in case of illness)
• Retention program (work anniversary, life anniversary, additional pension plan, employee loans)
• Family care program (subsidy for newborns, maternity leave, kindergardens, summer camps)
• Socializing programs (teambuildings)
• Referral employee program (bonus for new hire)
Basic wage component (gross) and other rewards : starting from 2000 EUR brutto /month + VAR*
*We are required by law to disclose basic wage component (minimum salary) for the advertised positions. We carefully consider your professional qualifications and experience in our compensation package and/or when offering you other positions.
Our goal is to pay our employee's fairly, with regard to the market situation and we are ready to welcome high-quality candidates in our team.