Job ID: 91900
Location: Munich / Erlangen
Organisation: Siemens Management Consulting
Mode of Employment: unlimited / full-time
Siemens Management Consulting (Practice Service Business) is the global management consultancy for one of the world’s most innovative engineering and technology companies. We drive the digital transformation forward and provide Siemens and numerous other clients in the technology sector with consulting services, ranging from strategy through to implementation. Our mission is to transform our clients’ future and to develop the talent of today into the business leaders and experts of tomorrow.
As an Experienced Consultant, you’ll develop and implement projects designed to professionalize Service business of our clients. The goal is to support our clients to secure a long-term competitive advantage with an innovative service portfolio. With our expertise in digital transformation, organization design, process optimization and IoT in Service you'll identify together with the client new solution approaches and implement these in a targeted fashion. Become part of our team!
What you'll do
- Develop innovative Service concepts in close collaboration with our clients
- Organize the implementation of new business models in Service and identify the optimization potential along the value chain
- Independently acquire new client projects in Services
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering. You'll keep abreast of technological trends and their potential impact on the Service business of Siemens AG (e.g. Augmented Reality, Remote Service, Data Analytics)
What you'll need
- Three to five years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy or a renowned industrial enterprise in industrial Service (with a focus on organizational and process consulting as well as IoT implementation)
- Profound ability to analyze business processes (conception, design, implementation) and understanding of project management
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
A career at SMC means you'll see the real-world impact of your thinking from day one. Apply now siemens.com/smc
Getting in touch with us - straightforward and direct
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Matthias Lehmann.
www.smc.siemens.com - if you wish to find out more about Siemens Management Consulting before applying.
Job ID: 91900
Organization: Internet of Things
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time