Senior Project Manager (m/f/diverse) Strategy
Now’s our time to inspire the future of healthcare together.
We at Siemens Healthineers are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are investing in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also investing in our 48.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in the healthcare industry.
Join our team now at Siemens Healthineers as Senior Project Manager (m/f/diverse) Strategy.
If you are ambitious and change makes you thrive, be part of our corporate strategy team and shape the future of Siemens Healthineers.
- In this function your main duty will be to assess innovative technologies, applications, service concepts and other business models in order to realize growth options for Siemens Healthineers beyond the current product portfolio
- You will therefore assess and design new business ideas beyond our current product portfolio, from initial analysis to incubation
- You will lead projects to assess identified opportunities which allow Siemens Healthineers to enter new fields of business and will manage cooperation with internal external partner like universities and hospitals
- You will develop recommendations for action for the Executive Management Team for Siemens Healthineers and will be responsible for implementing the results of decisions independently
- You will analyze external technologies and cooperation requests relating to added value and strategic focus for Siemens Healthineers with the aim of identifying new business ideas, innovations and cooperation partners
- You will work closely with the Healthcare Business Areas, the Technology Center and other functions within Siemens Healthineers
- You will contribute to a proactive scouting process for internal and external innovation ideas
This position may suit you best, if you are passionate about Healthcare and how patients are treated in the future.
- You have successfully completed university/higher education studies in medicine, natural sciences or engineering (preferably with a focus on medicine/medical technology), MS or Ph.D. in relevant technical field
- You can offer several years of substantial professional experience either in the medical environment or in projects in the Healthcare field
- Ideally you can offer experience as a physician or from projects with top tier management consultancies with strong focus on the healthcare industry
- You are interested in or ideally already have experience in market analytics, finance, business modeling, and competitive analysis
- You also have sound knowledge in the fields of technology, science and medicine and a very good understanding of the medical technology market and company-specific basic data
- You should also have a strong affinity for technical, medical and scientific issues and be able to drive forward new business ideas for Siemens Healthineers from initial analysis to possible prototype development
- You will also win us over with your ability to collect, analyze and present complex information in a clear, transparent and efficient manner for the Executive Management Team
- You will be working in an international environment; therefore very good knowledge of English is a must. German skills would be beneficial
- With your strong communication skills you work effectively with your internal Partners in the business and thanks to your project management leadership skills you will make sure that you will meet deadlines and deliver timely results
If you want to join us in transforming the way healthcare is delivered, get in touch with us.
if you wish to find out more about the specific business before applying.
+49 (9131) / 17 – 1717
if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Petra Lehmann.
if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Healthineers.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 91910
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time