Talent Acquisition Manager (HR TA AM BR) - São Paulo-SP
Implements superior policies, defines and / or adopts function specific guidelines and procedures, and coordinates and accomplishes talent acquisition processes as required for (an) assigned organization(s).
* Defines and ensures implementation and / or execution of recruiting policies, processes, methods and tools for assigned organizational unit(s).
* Ensures effective implementation and / or execution of regional sourcing and / or recruitment processes, methods and tools for staffing of vacant positions.
* Ensures constant monitoring and analyzes of regional and local labor markets.
* Advices line management on talent acquisition matters.
* Coordinates the cooperation with line management and HR business partners.
* May guide talent acquisition programs, constantly measures effectiveness, define and allocate budgets and resources.
* Decides on personnel resource allocation and is responsible for the management of related budget planning and reporting.
* Manages and coordinates the assigned organization(s), leads all related team leaders, professionals and operations employees.
- Fluency in English and Portuguese
- Full Graduation in any field
- Relevant experience in talent acquisition
- Customer and business orientation
- Leadership skills
- Team management skills
Place of Work: São Paulo-SP
Job ID: 91935
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time