Accounting Principle Manager 80-100 %
If you really want to make a difference – make it with us
Siemens Division Building Technologies with its international headquarters in Zug, Switzerland, is a global market leader in the field of safe, energy-efficient and eco-friendly buildings and infrastructure. Together with around 30,000 employees worldwide, we are helping to create a better future. We offer a unique combination of business areas: as a technology partner, service provider, system integrator and product supplier, we offer solutions and services relating to personal safety, building security and automation, heating, ventilation and air-conditioning technology, as well as energy management. Visit siemens.ch/jobs for an insight into our organisation, our products and services, the challenges we face, our vacancies and the opportunities open to you to start, change or advance your career at our Building Technologies Division.
As a member of the Siemens Controlling and Finance (CF) organization, you are embedded in the Building Technologies (BT) Division.
Your new responsibilities
- Act as single point of contact for accounting-related inquiries by BT’s operating units and country organizations on transactions, contracts or measures
- Establish and operate a communication platform covering BT opportunities and risks in case of changes in accounting standards
- Ensure proper stakeholder and project management in Siemens group-wide finance and accounting projects
- Prepare and coordinate division-specific interpretations for the application of Siemens Financial Reporting Guidelines (FRG), which are based on IFRS
- Manage BT-specific accounting publications on BT and Siemens intranet
Your skills and experience
- Hands-on commercial experience in operational business, controlling and accounting
- Commercial apprenticeship with further education in controlling and finance or university degree
- Knowledge of international accounting standards
- Sound experience in introducing new financial processes and methods
- Customer-oriented personality with initiative and strong networking skills
- SAP user skills are an advantage
- Good command of spoken and written English and German
Good reasons to work at Siemens
We offer a large number of national and international opportunities for development and a motivating, friendly working culture with good work-life balance thanks to flexible working models such as home-office and mobile working, generous holiday policies, paternity leave and sabbaticals, our women's network, a varied range of sports and a number of leisure clubs, as well as extensive benefits for junior and senior employees, mothers, fathers, single parents and those re-entering the workforce. Discover more reasons to join us at siemens.ch/employer.
Your new workplace
We look forward to receiving your full online application including CV, letter of motivation, references and certificates as well as an indication of your availability. If you have any questions about this position, please contact us quoting the Job ID at firstname.lastname@example.org. Please note that we only accept applications via our job portal siemens.ch/jobs.
Siemens is an equal opportunity employer. Diversity enriches our company and gives us a competitive advantage.
Information for recruitment agencies: Siemens does not accept recruitment agency applications for this position. Thank you for your understanding.
Job ID: 91936
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Erfahrungsniveau: Experienced Professional