Siemens SMEC GM Secretary 西门子制造工程中心 总经理秘书 （上海宝山）
For our Digital Factory Division in SHANGHAI, we are looking for a GM Secretary.
西门子数字化工厂集团 西门子制造工程中心有限公司 总经理秘书 （上海宝山）
What are my responsibilities?
1) GM related correspondence via telephone, mail and email and GM signature
documents management based on SMEC Signature Mandate
2) GM schedule and travel management, including daily meeting, appointment, travel tickets/hotel booking and travel claim etc.
3) Prepare slides for Townhall meeting, Management meeting, customer visits, etc..
4) Coordination with BUs/ Departments
• Acting as the interface, connecting SMEC and SLC GMO, like Company Invitation Letter.
5) Meeting Organization
• SMEC Board Meeting (Invitation, Slides Preparation, Guest Arrangement, Meeting Participation& Translation, Resolution & MoM Preparation and Releasing, Filing and Documentation)
6) SMEC License & Certificates Management (Business License, Organizational Code, Certificate of Approval)
7) Company Chop Management, including chop rules updating, chop application and chop routine maintenance;
8) MO/HQ Visitors Management, including visa Application, business dinner and transfer etc.;
9) In charge of phone calls/mails receiving and filtering
10) Other tasks related to / appointed by GM
11) Recognize the environment aspects and danger aspects of his department,and assure the important environment aspects and the important danger aspects, implement the company's target and management scheme, ensure all behaviors in the department under the related laws and regulations and EHS procedure.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Bachelor degree or above
- Good command of English in both oral and written
- Good knowledge of MS Office (esp. Word & Power Point)
- 1-3 years relevant experience in MNC
- Cooperative and self-motivated
- Good organizer
- Willing and quick to learn
- Able to work under pressure
- Good communication skill
- Good sense of confidentiality
What else do I need to know?
Manufacturing and Engineering Centre Ltd. (SMEC) was established in 1995 as a
joint venture of Siemens Ltd. China and Baosteel Engineering & Technology
Group Co., Ltd. Based on the principle of “Create Values for Customers and Best
Services”, we provide customized systems and products in accordance with profound
Business scope covers design, manufacturing, testing and on-site service for all kinds of control cabinet, automatic control system, low voltage switchgear, intelligent motor control centre and AC/DC drive system. Focus branches are CNC machine tool, pulp & paper, metals, food & beverage, wind energy, general machinery, industrial OEM and mobility system.
Job ID: 92000
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time