SPA R&D Engineer 嵌入式研发工程师（电能质量/电表）南京
Responsibilities / Duties
You will have the opportunity to use the full range of your professional experience to support the development of Power Automation Software. You will be responsible for designing, developing, documentation, troubleshooting and debugging software.
- Product development / support of project management
- Execution of product development
- Support to customer projects regarding detail issues
- Preparation and implementation of production acceptance and customer acceptance
- Mentor for new employees, guiding less experienced developers and central contact with regards to SW and design queries
EducationBachelor degree or above in Electrical Engineering or Computer science related.
- English – Basic level in spoken and written
- Chinese – Expert level in spoken and written
- 2 ~ 5 years working experience in power automation related and embedded operation system.
- Better to have development experience on low-level driver of DSP/ARM relevant.
- Be proficient on C programming
- Be good at embedded development on uCOS or others OS.
Job ID: 92001
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time