Senior Engineer - IT - Mobile applications
Job Title – IT Engineer / Senior Engineer - Mobile Application Development
Location: Gurugram, India
Position: Full- time
Looking for challenging and future-oriented role? If you really want to make a difference - make it with us
The IT Engineer is technically responsible for the design, development, testing and implementation of Mobile based applications, as well as acting as the project member. The person will be interacting with stakeholders involved and will also work closely with the team. This position is mainly focus on Mobile Application Software development in Android technology, Database.
Your new role – challenging and future-
- As a technical member in the team, you will play a key role in design, prototyping, development, testing and implementation, of mobile application
- Involvement in Selection of Software platform, tools, suites, including Sizing and optimizing
- High performance team member and delivering quality projects, products.
- Liaison between requirement gathering team, technical team and operations (for operational handover)
- You will combine your technical vision with business judgment in making decisions to build systems that scale for the future.
- You will be executing in a fast-paced environment, driving for results and continuous improvements in Enterprise Outplacement.
- Primary point of contact for assigned, report on scope, schedule, deliverables
- Build and maintain high team morale.
- Confers with project management, engineering and manufacturing personnel to provide technical advice, develop alternatives and resolve problems.
- Android based Mobile application development – Expert level
- Java/J2EE Knowledge - Advanced level.
- Must be very strong in DB concepts, PL / SQL. Preferably; Oracle.
- Worked on any standard frameworks like MVC, spring, hibernate, struts etc.
- Development experience in technology base Web server, portals, interfaces with Host systems
- · Proven working experience in project, modules, mobile application, online communication, Automation domain.
- Solid technical background with understanding and hands-on experience in software development and web/ application technologies, version management
- · The position is a client facing role, Associate must be able to communicate clearly with customer and with the team.
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds
· Ability to travel internationally and/or domestically
· Fluency in English
We’ve got quite a lot to offer. How about you?
We are looking forward to getting to know you.
If you have any questions, just drop us an email, happy to answer any queries you may have.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about department at: website department and about Siemens at:
We’re Siemens. A collection of over 372,000 minds building the future, one day at a time. We're dedicated to quality and equality and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities we work in. Bring your curiosity and imagination and help us shape tomorrow.
Job ID: 92046
Organisation: Postal, Parcel, and Airport Logistics
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time