2. Be involved in and provide corresponding support for projects in lines of business. and provide optimum input for quotes, workshops, scope of material (BoM assessment) and realization of potential for savings in the project.
3. Realize and follow up procurement strategies. To ensure the linkage of commodity strategies and technological market trends.
4. Conduct cost-benefit analysis workshops with key suppliers in order to concentrate on the critical functions of the components/projects.
5. Initiate market observation, conduct and provide market information/analyses on international technology and price trends. in order to obtain new suppliers and new technologies in the supply chain.
6. Assess and develop suppliers from the technological standpoint (if necessary, jointly with interface partners) in order to concentrate on the best suppliers.
7. Participate in workgroups and word in projects to ensure early supplier involvement.
Job ID: 92050
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time