Process Safety Business Development Manager- UAE
Siemens Process Safety Consulting delivers more than two decades of process safety expertise in the oil, gas, and petrochemical industries with sales and operation in North America, Europe, Middle East, and Asia Pacific that is well suited to serve customers globally.
Siemens Process Safety Consulting provides world-class software, services, and expertise that enhance operator’s process safety and operations excellence. Often Siemens services and solutions are regarded as mission critical and deployed enterprise-wide within many global industrial companies.
Siemens’ Process Safety Consulting specializes in design and verification of the safety relief and flare systems, process hazard and risk analysis (PHA, LoPA, etc.), consequence modeling, assets reliability and mechanical integrity assessments, risk-based inspection program development and implementation, process safety information management, process safety management (PSM) compliance and gap audits, management of change program definition and facilitation, and safety instrumented function (SIF) and safety integrity level (SIL) assessments.
In order to support the ongoing growth of the business, we are seeking to appoint to the position of Process Safety Consulting Business Development Manager within our Saudi Arabia Business. This function will focus on executing business strategy to grow sales activities and develop strategic regional customer relationships.
What are my responsibilities?
- Devise and implement the market strategies and account plans that are aligned with business overall strategy to directly support and drive development of new accounts and maintaining existing accounts.
- Identify opportunities and create a pipeline of qualified prospects to produce profitable bookings with established forecasts and objectives for the business.
- Build, maintain, and improve relationships with current and prospective customers so as to ensure Siemens is recognized as the provider of choice and maintains or gains trusted advisor/consultant status.
- Provide effective customer relationship management by working in conjunction with internal and external business stakeholders to deliver high levels of service, resolving issues raised by customers and to seek mutually satisfactory solutions and ensure high customer satisfaction is achieved.
- Achieve commercial and operational targets set by management, such as those regarding pipeline, bookings, profitability, sales budget, client/market development and quality.
- Develop, maintain key account metrics and communicate clearly progress to internal and external stakeholders.
- Leading the engineering and technical analysis of process safety consulting projects in the areas of assets mechanical integrity assessments and inspection management, safety relief and flare systems, process hazard and risk analysis, consequence modeling, management of change program definition and facilitation, and safety instrumented function.
- Deliver process safety consulting services and software demonstrations for potential customers to help build customer basic understanding of Siemens offerings and added value as part of sales lifecycles activities.
- Prepare technical and commercial proposals based on clear understanding of customer needs.
- 7+ years of direct experience in the oil, gas, chemical or petrochemicals industry within a consulting or engineering environment with focus on Process Safety Management, preferably in the Middle East region.
- 5+ years of proven record of successfully supporting the developing of sales and growing customer relations.
- BS in Engineering (Chemical or Mechanical engineering or Process Safety domain) from an accredited university.
- Proven track record of working in a business development or sales function showing entrepreneurial ability, and motivation to grow business delivering client focused solutions based on customer needs.
- Demonstrate excellent commercial understanding, possess excellent communications, and planning skills, and have a confident and flexible approach to their work.
- Availability to travel as needed. Travel is expected to be in the 30 – 50% range.
Job ID: 92059
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time