Business Development Manager ( Industrial Automation & Controls) - Chemical Industry
- Leads Development of strategic business plans to improve Siemens share of wallet at selected top customers in cooperation with respective CAMs, sales organisation and account teams.
- Drives and understands customer development strategies and turn them into project opportunities by applying leading edge system and solution know how
- Ensures effective project flow by monitoring key specialized technical mile stones and communicating/escalating possible shortfalls.
- Provides advanced and comprehensive technical application assistance to selected customers/consultants and to internal partners.
- Provides assistance in the development of specialized Automation and Control project specifications during FEED phase
- Gives guidance to PD PA segments in order to ensure effective approach towards Chemical and Petrochemical customers in the region, and lead this process for complex projects and or critical and new high value customers
- Hands on experience in Automation and Control, Product Management and/or Sales. Knowledge of VSS Chem target projects and customers, knowledge in business development of Chemical industry; experience in the area of ICSS engineering / project planning
- Knowledge of the VSS Chem organization and related processes.
- Experience in project management.
- Being able to lead various virtual teams during pre-tender and tender stage,
- Interact successfully with cross divisional functions
- Guide and motivate local sales team
- Being capable of interacting across different RCs across the globe (Asia, Europe, USA) and with HQ (Germany)
Job ID: 92066
Organisation: Process Industries and Drives
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time