Legal Trainee (m/f)
Siemens Real Estate Business Administration Global Support Center is a strategic partner for Siemens who provide internal services in Accounting, Controlling & Administration for Real Estate, supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities.
Our location in Lisbon provides services to 36 countries across Europe, Americas and Africa in more than 15 different languages
We are looking for a Legal Trainee, fluent in English, to support our operations.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provides junior level legal support and counsel to the company;
- Support in reviews, drafts and contracts negotiations and other legal documents;
- Gives legal advice with respect to the affairs of the company;
- Support in legal matters and/or actions of the most sensitive nature.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University Degree in Law;
- Fluent in English (mandatory);
- Good Spanish knowledge (plus);
- Team player with strong communication & interpersonal skills;
- Able to work in a changing environment;
- Professional ethics, responsibility and problem solving orientation;
- Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with different partners and work as team.
What else do I need to know?
In Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please send your application in English
Job ID: 92067
Organisation: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time