Country Division Lead-Building Technologies
Siemens is a global powerhouse positioned along the electrification value chain – from power generation, transmission and distribution to smart grid solutions and the efficient application of electrical energy – as well as in the areas of smart buildings, medical imaging and laboratory diagnostics.
Siemens Building Technologies (BT) Division offers products, solutions and services that optimize the energy costs, reliability, comfort and performance of buildings while meeting ecological and sustainability requirements.
What are my responsibilities?
- P/L responsibility for BT within the zone, support the growth and profitability targets of the global Division and at the same time, leverage the regional set-up and work closely with other divisions for the benefit of the organization
- Develops and manages customer relations to support growth. Additionally provide customer feedback, market and competitor information.
- Accountable for the implementation of the agreed strategy in the zone/country assigned, incl. development and implementation of a successful strategy in marketing, sales, project execution & service
- Ensuring that the internal or external customer’s perspective is a driving force behind strategic priorities and business decisions
- Using own understanding of key market drivers to create and seize business opportunities, expand into new markets, and launch new products, services, and/or profitable endeavors
- Drive Business through regular performance dialogues with our Lead Country Head Quarters in order to drive the business with comprehensive knowledge, judgment and controlling of the portfolio in the country.
- Selects, manages, assesses and develops leadership team employees to ensure long-term target achievement with motivated staff- including recruiting and development of talents
What do I need to qualify for the role?
- Proven track record of successful leadership in senior management position. Experience managing P & L
- Bachelor's Degree in Electrical/Electronics Engineering related course. Masters in Engineering/Business/Finance would an advantage
- Experience in the building technologies industry, Good Knowledge of Product / System / Service Portfolio (BMS/Security Systems/Building Performance Improvements)
- Demonstrates a keen understanding of basic business operations and the organizational levers (systems, processes, departments, functions) that drive sustainable profitable growth
- Analytical, creative, outside-the-box thinker with excellent presentation and writing skills
- Good interpersonal skills and intercultural sensitivity
- Prior experience/knowledge in the Middle East or Qatar market is preferred.
Job ID: 92090
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time