AP Accountant at Siemens Egypt - New Cairo office
What are my responsibilities?
- Books suppliers invoices according to Local guidelines and under consideration of legal requirements.
- Orders or releases payments due, when assigned by accountable management.
- Clarifies account discrepancies internally, but also with expediters, vendors & suppliers.
- Cooperates with responsible purchase organization in order to clarify issues.
- Check and oversee local petty cash accounts and monitors local cash expenditures.
- Contributes to balance sheet and P&L closing.
- Plans, opens and clears accounts related to A/P accounting.
- May contact supplier actively to clarify questions.
- May cooperate with banks in defined subjects’ matters.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- An Academic degree in Accounting / Finance from reputable University or college.
- First working experience in similar function ideally from an international Organization.
- Solid Analytical Skills: Being able to read, compare, and interpret figures and data with the ability to analyze business operations, trends, and costs.
- Advanced Communication & Presentation Skills: Strong communication and presentation skills with clear and professional communication with internal and external customers.
- Experienced In reviewing financial statements and preparation of other financial reports.
- Very good English rounded by an outstanding communication skills
- Very good IT skills in particular with SAP module and excel.
What else do I need to know?
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity, and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at www.siemens.com
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 92098
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time