Advanced Apprenticeship Quality Assurance Engineer
Fantastic opportunity for any student to enter the world of Siemens Healthineers and understand the world of medical device manufacture in accordance with applicable regulations. This apprenticeship will allow the candidate to work with the Quality Assurance teams across all Siemens Sudbury facilities and have a good understanding of all aspects of company departments.
At Siemens Healthineers, we enable healthcare providers to increase value by expanding precision medicine, transforming care delivery, improving patient experience, and digitalizing healthcare.
Data is at the heart of what we do. We now consolidate the unprecedented volume of data and insights derived from our installed base of over 600,000 running systems worldwide and turn them into leading-edge enterprise and digital health services. This uniquely positions us to move the business of healthcare forward by helping our customers realize new opportunities.
The candidate will complete a Level 3 Diploma in Operations and Quality Improvement: Business-Improvement Techniques apprenticeship
- Reporting to the Quality Assurance manager.
- To understand and follow the sites Ergonomic, Health and Safety policy
- To understand and demonstrate Lean/continuous improvement actions and participate in Kaizen events for the site, delivering sustainable savings.
- To understand and demonstrate Siemens Quality Policy and systems and how to write CAPA’s and IR’s in the event of a non-conformance.
- To learn and develop a brief understanding of key departments within Siemens and develop a broad range of essential skills and knowledge.
- To understand the requirements of an internationally recognised quality system and how this can be used to drive improvements within the business
- To understand and explain how products function
- To support the introduction of all new products, processes and equipment.
- To understand and participate in Maintenance and calibration activities
- To understand and demonstrate how to project manage a project to completion
- To understand and demonstrate how to create new quality system procedures
- Educated to A Level standard B grade and above or NVQ/BTEC or HND
- Demonstrate problem solving techniques & logical thinking
- Work as a member of a team
- Key to have good people and communication skill
- Learn how to lead a meeting/manage a project
- Must be able to manage own time effectively
- Must be keen on digitalisation
- Able to develop skills in a quality systems discipline
- Use of office applications (Outlook/Excel/Word/Powerpoint)
- Develop project management skills
- Quality aware
Job ID: 92108
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: not defined
Job Type: Full-time