西门子交通技术 - 文控和项目计划专员 - 北京 Documentation Officer and Project Scheduler
The project documentation manager is responsible the document management according to rules and guidelines from .The project documentation manager independently executes the project documentation management for national and international projects and fulfills his tasks in time and in budget with the necessary quality. The document manager fulfills his tasks in coordination with the project management, quality management and sub project management.
What are my responsibilities?
· Project planning and reporting - full
· Clarification of interfaces and customer requirements regarding document management - full
· Creates the document management infrastructure for a project (SAP PLM data ownership with access rights and access control lists, folder structure) and coordinates with ownership manager. - full
· Clarifies and defines DM requirements in accordance with the contract / customer / consultant / onshore - full
· Carries out a document management Kick-off workshop for all project members - full
· Creates and maintains the project document list - full
· Coordinates the documents to be created with PM, sub PM, project members - full
· Creates the document management plan and implements the defined rules - full
· Provides support for document archivation, Tool support - partially
· Coordinates the translation of documents (translation management) - partially
· Archives safety assessment reports according to guideline - full
· Submits documents to customer and controls the document status - full
· Controls and reports on documentation issues (status and plan dates of documents) - full
· Controls the activation of external documents or archives the documents - partially
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· 3 years’ experience in document management or related field of business
· Project experience in all project phases.
· Basic Knowledge of overall system and subsystems
· SAP PLM P22, both interfaces for document management
· MS Windows and MS Office applications
· Basic knowledge and methods
· Process PM@RA - basic
· Document Management processes
· Fluent in English
· Project management - basic
· Presentation skills - basic
· Standards and guidelines
Job ID: 92186
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time