Design Engineer for Protection & Control Systems
For our Digital Grid Bussines Unit, we are looking for engineer to take responsibility as a Design Engineer for Protection & Control Systems.
What are my responsibilities?
Secondary design engineering for :
- Protection and control systems of high voltage substations,
- Generator protection and synchronization systems,
- Relay modification work,
- SCADA integration,
- Preparing protection relay IEC61850 configuration files,
- Preparing technical documents and specifications,
- Organising technical trainings,
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- University degree in Electrical Engineering,
- Fluent English in speaking and writing,
- Advanced knowledge of secondary design techniques for medium voltage switchgears and/or high voltage substations,
- Advanced knowledge of protection relays,
- Knowledge of secondary design techniques for generator protection and synchronization sytems as an asset,
- Minimum 3 years of experience in related fields,
- Experience in CAD programs.
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
- Driving license and no restrictions for traveling
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 92209
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time