System Design Engineer - CBTC
The demand for mobility is growing all over the world. Transporting people and goods to all corners of the earth presents challenges for the infrastructure of national economies. This applies, in particular, to the transport and logistics facilities of cities: Will cities be able to solve the problems caused by increasing road traffic? Can public transportation help them avoid total gridlock? How can railway operators increase the efficiency and safety of their systems? How can rail and road traffic be integrated? How can logistics supply chains be further optimized as freight volumes continue to increase steadily?
The Mobility Division provides answers to all of these questions with its comprehensive portfolio; because modern, interconnected and IT-based mobility is the core competency of its five business units: Mobility Management, Turnkey Projects & Electrification, Rolling Stock and Customer Services. They have the know-how to make road traffic flow more smoothly and quickly, make trains more environmentally friendly and efficient, make train schedules and freight shipments more reliable. We work with our customers to develop optimal solutions to help overcome their challenges.
We are looking for talent to work on these challenges.
What are my responsibilities?
- Represent as a key member of the team to focus on delivering the signaling portion of the project.
- Require to perform a variety of different tasks as the project progresses through its lifecycle.
- Responsible to prepare and analyze technical requirements specifications relating to the project.
- To plan and perform testing activities as well as assist in the implementation of all required technical solutions.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- At least a Bachelor’s Degree in Electrical / Electronic Engineering, with up to 5 years railways signaling design experience
- Possess excellent communication and negotiation skills
- Possess a strong desire to learn, be meticulous, flexible and able to work independently and in a team
- Able to demonstrate good knowledge of trackside interlocking and moving block signaling systems
- Able to interact and communicate effectively with people at all levels and cultures, and provide timely delivery of assigned work with professionalism and quality at all times.
- Internship experience in automation systems/railway signaling companies are an added advantage
- Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability status.
Job ID: 92211
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time