Job Title: UX Specialist
Headline Job profile
Want to be part of the team that shapes the user experiences for smart factories? Here you go!!!
Join our Process Industries and Drives team – one of the leading global suppliers of process automation technologies – to shape the factories of the future
This is your role. What part will you play?
· You are passionate to create engaging and creative user experience for complex engineering workflows
· You have the ability to design user interfaces based on exploration of interaction design concepts and refinement of design through an iterative process.
· You are a story teller and that reflects in your presentation of design solutions to project stakeholders
· Build high fidelity interactive prototypes
· Working with our development team to ensure your high-quality designs are fully actualized
We don’t need superheroes, just super minds.
· 3-6 years of experience in user experience and interaction design
· Bachelors or Master’s degree in either Design, Digital Visual Arts or equivalent
· Proficient with wire framing tools (e.g. Balsamiq or similar) and graphics tools (e.g. Adobe Illustrator or similar)
· You have a strong portfolio of work demonstrating UX and Visual Design skills
· You have excellent communication skills and a can-do attitude
Make your mark in our exciting world at Siemens.
We are looking forward to getting to know you!
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Find out more about Process Industries and Drives - https://www.siemens.com/global/en/home/company/about/businesses/process-industries-and-drives.html and about Siemens at: www.siemens.com/careers
Job ID: 92230
Organisation: Corporate Technology
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time