Job Title: SLC CC Communications (Senior) Specialist (Events) 西门子（中国）有限公司传播部高级传播专员（市场活动方向）
We communicate the company’s goals, achievements and business strategies to our target groups in order to support the overall business targets.
What are my responsibilities?
Events management: professional projects execution with creative and strategic thinking, making right use of resources.
· Clearly understand company strategy, business plan, communication plan/policies/guidelines;
· Understand new trends & innovation in events area even whole communications field;
· High-quality event project execution and cost control with efficient agency management.
· Evaluate effectiveness of events, including link between communications activities and KPI’s
· Ensure compliance with event planning and buying processes, achieving up-front buying efficiencies
What do I need to qualify for this job?
· More than 5 years of experience in a variety of operative and strategic tasks in event industry or
relevant company position;
· Familiar with event project operation process, especially taking leading role in mega events;
· Good planning, organization and project management skill;
· Rich experience of working in multicultural environment;
· Good command of English & Chinese on listening, speaking, reading and writing.
· Cooperative, good sense of team work;
· Good communication skills internally and externally;
· Strong sense of responsibility, result orientation and self-driven, can work under pressure;
What else do I need to know
Siemens AG, founded in 1847, is a global technology powerhouse active in more than 200 countries, focusing on the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. One of the world’s
largest producers of energy-efficient and resource-saving technologies, Siemens has leading positions in offshore wind turbine construction, gas and steam turbines for power generation, power transmission solutions, infrastructure solutions, automation, drive and software solutions, as well as medical imaging equipment and laboratory diagnostics. For more than 140 years since its entering into China in 1872, Siemens has pioneered cooperation with the country with its solutions, technologies and products, and has been known in the country for its quality and reliability, technological excellence and innovation. In Fiscal Year 2015 (October 1, 2014– September 30, 2015), Siemens generated revenue of €6.94 billion in China, with around 32,000 employees. Siemens has become an integral part of the Chinese economy and society, and continues to partner with the country to address her pursuit of sustainable development.
Job ID: 92242
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time