Experienced Consultant CRM Sales & Marketing (m/f/diverse)
Mode of Employment: unlimited / full-time
- Develop new digital solutions - especially in Sales - in close collaboration with our clients, tailor these for the indvidual requirements and support clients during implementation
- Independently acquire new client projects in Sales
- Assume responsibility for your own (sub)projects and coach your team members
- Present your project results to top management
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering in Sales & Marketing
- Three to five years' experience, with outstanding performance, at a consultancy, a renowned industrial enterprise or start-up
- Profound understanding of the viewpoint of Sales/Marketing managers or Business developers in technology-affine environments, based on operational experience (ideally with a focus on Digital Sales Transformation)
- Excellent innovation know-how in Sales & Marketing as well as profound knowledge and relevant application experience in topics like Customer Journey, Customer Co-Creation, Account and Channel Management, Value-based Pricing, Sales Organization, Sales People Excellence, Guided Selling/Sales Enablement, Guided Buying, Sales & Marketing Processes (e.g. Lead Management, Order Handling, Quotation Management, Campaign Management)
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
www.siemens.com/smc - if you wish to find out more about Siemens Management Consulting before applying.
www.smc.siemens.com - if you would like to find out more about the application process and benefits for employees.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 92252
Organisation: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time