Project Manager CRM Service Business (m/f/diverse)
Location: Munich / Erlangen
Mode of Employment: unlimited / full-time
- Assume overall responsibility for the success of your Service Business projects and work closely with the client team
- Inspire your clients with innovative Service solutions, both in terms of expanding the portfolio and operative implementation
- Independently acquire new client projects in the Service Business
- Provide functional guidance and foster the individual development of each team member
- Successfully manage internal and external stakeholders
- Act as a thought leader and continuously develop our consulting offering by keeping a close eye on technological trends and their potential impact on Service
- Five to ten years of strong performance at a consultancy or a renowned industrial enterprise in industrial Service (with a focus on organizational and process consulting as well as the implementation of IoT solutions)
- Excellent project management know-how, good quality and corporate knowledge as well as a profound ability to analyze business processes (conception, design and implementation)
- Outstanding degree from a university or specialized college (Master's/graduate degree/PhD) or a top business school MBA
- As an experienced manager of interdisciplinary project teams you've completed implementation projects with quantifiable success
- Extensive international work experience
- Excellent analytical and conceptual skills and an entrepreneurial mindset
- Highly developed communication skills in English
- Team player with strong interpersonal skills and willingness to travel (approx. 80 percent)
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Matthias Lehmann.
www.siemens.com/smc - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens Management Consulting.
Siemens places great value on equal employment opportunities. We look forward to receiving applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 92272
Organization: Corporate Development
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time