Senior Tender Engineer
The main tasks of the Senior Tender Engineer are:
- Lead the bid project while coordinating with the concerned stakeholders.
- Perform analysis of the customer requirements, specifications and
- Facilitate conducting of the project stakeholder analysis.
- Facilitate requests for proposals from internal and external suppliers
- Perform bid calculations.
- Coordinate to have aligned schedule and resource plan (for proposal as well .
as project execution)
- Ensure bid review and verification (technical, financial, legal)
- Compile the bid for submission.
- Coordinate with the customer for bid clarification.
- Facilitate conducting of the quality gate process.
- Facilitate handover of project to Execution team.
Other things you need to know:
- Electrical Degree would be an advantage.
- Ideally should have experience working in the industrial sector (substations or Power Plants)
- Good understanding of the English language (reading and writing)
- Should be a very good team player with a positive attitude.
Job ID: 92273
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time