As a world leader in developing and producing the most advanced engineering technologies, Siemens improves lives and further human achievements worldwide, while also protecting the climate – all thanks to our employees. Working with us, you have the foundation to develop personally and professionally. We give you the chance to do something meaningful that benefits society and to make a difference.
We are looking for a Legal Counsel who shall be working in our Lead Country legal department at our regional company Siemens Sanayi ve Ticaret A.Ş. This role will be a Legal Business Partner and trusted advisor to our business.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Fully qualified lawyer, admitted to the bar, with excellent Turkish, European or other academic credentials.
At least 2 years work experience in a similar position gained in a leading reputable law firm and/or in-house in the smart infrastructure and/or digital industry.
- Strong negotiation skills and experience, with ability to effectively partner with business clients to jointly solve complex issues throughout the contract life cycle.
- Result-oriented, self-motivated, hands-on mentality and able to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic corporate environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills, with high level of proficiency in verbal and written English.
- Adaptable and commercially minded team player with a collegial personality.
What are my responsibilities?
- Provide business-oriented legal solutions and advice to business units and corporate departments to facilitate the business goals and objectives, especially drafting, reviewing and negotiation of all legal documents and transactional support.
- Manage project specific limits of authorization (risk management) regarding release/approval of specific contract risks.
- Handle disputes, actual and threatened litigation as well as claim management matters in order to mitigate risks and capture opportunities.
- Liaise with and supervise external counsel.
- Conduct or facilitate in-house legal training.
- Align with Legal colleagues in Siemens headquarters and our regional companies.
- Develop and maintain contract templates and training material.
- Maintain and share up-to-date knowledge of Turkish Legal developments.
What else do I need to know?
Military service should be completed for male candidates.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receiving applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
Please find more information at: www.siemens.com.tr
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability for the role.
If you have further questions regarding this job offer, please be free to contact Siemens HR: email@example.com
Job ID: 92276
Organisation: Legal and Compliance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time