Aftermarket Project Manager
The Aftermarket Project Manager manages the execution of Dresser-Rand Aftermarket projects in accordance with the contractual obligations. These projects may be modernization and upgrade projects, or it can mean to be the single point of contact for Customers with long term service contracts. The Project Manager act as the client’s primary point of contact and provides leadership and direction to the project and team members.
Initiate and manage Field Service projects in accordance with applicable instructions and processes, and be responsible for meeting project objectives, such as to meet and manage Customer expectations.
- Communication with the Customer
- Manage Resources
- Issue Resolution
- Site Support
- Monitor and drive improvement of Key Performance indicators
- Internal Reporting/Process
What do you need to fill the role?
- College of Engineering or other relevant College / University Education. Relevant technical and/or commercial background can replace education requirements.
- Project Management education. Proven results in Project Management can replace the education requirements.
- Good language skills in Norwegian and English, both written and oral.
- Commercial Awareness
- Demonstrate Technical Knowledge
- Operational and Business Scenario Modelling
- Operational Forecasting, Planning and Controlling
- Risk, Control and Governance
- Service Level Management
- Through Life Service Support
Build effective Teams, Business Acumen, Command Skills, Customer Focus, Dealing with Ambiguity, Drive for Results, Planning, Problem Solving, Process Management, Strategic Agility
There will be intensive contact with the customer’s in this role. It implies client meetings when the Customer requires it. Some overtime must be expected when there is high activity on the projects.
The position involves a high degree of independence. It also requires that current regulations are followed, that customers are satisfied, and that the department achieves its KPI objectives.
Confidentiality agreements with Customers will govern missions.
The role will be Kongsberg based but may require occasional travel.
Job ID: 92316
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time