Business Development Support Trainee (m/f)
The Digital Factory Division aims to provide its customers with a comprehensive portfolio of hardware and software products which enable the comprehensive integration of data from development, production and suppliers.
To support the Digital Factory business unit operations in Lisbon we are looking for a Trainee.
What are my responsibilities?
- · Working close with the Management and Sales Team in order to support all sales-related activities;
- · Support sales team identifying market leads and business follow-up through CRM platform;
- · Support Business Managers on interacting at all levels with the various functions involved in the business cycle (i.e. strategic planning, market and competitor analysis, etc...);
- · Analyze and structure information/reports, processes and solutions in order to prioritize and proactively deal with HQ requirements.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- · University degree in Business Administration, Marketing, Finance, or other similar area;
- · Fluent English – written and spoken;
- · Solid CRM knowledge is a plus;
- · Solid MS Office knowledge, especially Excel (advanced);
- · Good analytical skills, quality, rigor and attention to detail;
- · Professional ethics, responsibility and problem-solving orientation;
- · Pro activity, priority management, organization;
- · Very good interpersonal skills, ability to communicate with different partners and work as team.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Job ID: 92346
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Recent College Graduate
Job Type: Full-time