Shared Services are a strategic partner for Siemens supporting our internal customers and colleagues in a professional way that allows them to fully concentrate on their core activities. At our Lisbon Hub nearly 800 employees provide different types of services – Finance, HR, IT, Supply Chain, Customer Care - to more than 60 Siemens entities across Europe, in 20 different languages
To support our Finance & Accounting operation we are looking for a Junior Accountant to integrate our Center of Competence which has incorporate the activities of, Accounts Payable, Accounts Receivable/Cash Allocation Cash & Banks, Fixed Assets and General Ledger.
What are my responsibilities?
- Accurate and timely accounting service, by processing transactions in line with the company regulations and guidelines;
- Verification, posting and payment of Invoices;
- Process Expense claims (posting & payment);
- Process vendor accounts / Goods Received / Vendor accounts reconciliation;
- Vendor dunning letters, written and verbal communication with supplier;
- Processing and clarification of manual transactions;
- Other administrative topics.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum high school degree; University degree will be a plus;
- Experience in administrative and/or customer oriented tasks;
- Fluent in English, written and spoken (mandatory);
- Proficient in MSOffice (excel); experience with SAP will be a plus;
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure, in a changing environment;
- Strong customer focus, result & quality orientation and professional ethics.
What else do I need to know?
At Siemens Portugal we offer the possibility to integrate a young, dynamic and very multicultural team and to grow within one of the most solid multinational companies operating in the market.
As a leading global engineering and technology services company, Siemens provides innovative solutions to help tackle the world’s major challenges in the areas of electrification, automation and digitalization. That’s why we are always looking for curious, open-minded people, people who dare to ask tough questions. Like every Siemens employee worldwide.
Are you in?
If this offer meets your professional aspirations, please submit your application.
Job ID: 92351
Organization: Global Business Services
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time