Engineering Project Manager (m/f)
The Energy Management Division is one of the biggest suppliers of products, systems, solutions and services for an economic, reliable and smart transmission and distribution of electric energy. The EM Division portfolio includes resources and systems for low voltage distribution networks, Smart Grid solutions and high voltage transmission systems.
We are currently looking for a Engineering Project Manager (m/f):
What are my responsibilities?
* Executes the project within the defined requirements (e.g. budget,
* Ensures business success and satisfaction of the customer and ensures professional stakeholder management.
* Ensures timely decisions on open issues, escalating if necessary.
In the context of Engineering:
* Manages a network of technical specialists in order to realize customer specific components, systems or solutions.
* Coordinates the Engineering disciplines and the cooperation with involved regional Engineering units including their interfaces.
* Performs technical risk management.
* Acts as interface to PM@Siemens, e.g. responsible for technical risks and opportunities.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
* Bachelor or Master's Degree in Electrical Engineering, Electromechanical Engineering or similar;
* Fluent English both oral and written (mandatory);
* Good communication skills, proactive, dynamic, flexibility, versatility;
* Client focused and oriented for continuous improvement.
Job ID: 92356
Organisation: Energy Management
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time