Mechanical Engineer - IPM MIAL
- Troubleshooting, repairing, and maintaining of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment and all related components
- Perform preventive maintenance of heating, ventilation, and air conditioning equipment and all related components.
- Should have demonstrated exceptional time management skills, while performing various tasks of high priority.
- Should have good hands on skill and knowledge of Centrifugal Pumps, cooling towers and Blowers
- Should have good knowledge of laser Alignment of pumps, belts, and trouble shooting of gear boxes
- Should have basic knowledge of VFD and Electrical control system
- Should have an ability to identify and troubleshoot the malfunctions, replacing parts and components. Should able to prepare various troubleshooting procedures and interlock systems and train the bottom line.
- Should have knowledge of ducting and insulation repair work
- Should have a thorough knowledge to Read diagrams, specifications, drawings, blueprints, and schematics.
- Keep good Coordination and Communication, good relation with Team members, Client members, contractors and relevant parties; Support procurement activities; Field engineering support;
- Should aware of statutory norms and procedure.
- Should able to administer the customer and site team
- Should worked on competency enhancement of the site team.
- Should be well versed with maintenance engineering.]."
Job ID: 92381
Organisation: Digital Factory
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time