Siemens Mobility - RS-2 Project Manager 西门子交通技术-轨道车辆二部-项目经理（北京）
· Representing Siemens benefits for all project-related activities.
· Setting forth and implement all project-related processes and workspits.
· Leading the project team and assuring the project targets are reached.
· Managing the customer collaboration and maintaining the customer relationship.
· Presenting project results to the management.
· Ensure that Project Quality Management processes.
· Evaluating project team members and fostering their individual development.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Project manager with more than 3 years of professional experience, preferably in railway industry.
- Project planning and controlling.
- Risk management and claim/change order management.
- Result orientation, organizing orientation, and quality orientation.
- Customer focus.
- Team size managed: min. 2 years ≥ 4 team members
- At least bachelor university degree
- International company working experience, fluent in spoken and written English.
- Self motivation and inspiration
- Willing to travel frequently
What else do I need to know?
Experience and knowledge in urban transportation system, preferably metro and light rail vehicles.
Please find more information on our organization at http://www.siemens.com
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 92387
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time