Quality Process Senior Engineer
What are my responsibilities?
- Manages organization unit(s) assigned, and leads and/or coordinates dedicated supervisors and professionals.
- Collaborates with the QM-network and business accountable units to achieve quality business goals.
- Leads and/or coordinates the entire project quality team (internal/ external) of the assigned organization unit(s).
- Ensures cross-functional cooperation with Procurement, Logistics, R&D, Manufacturing and relevant suppliers to achieve quality business goals.
- Develops, controls and ensures the implementation and improvement of a project-specific QM system documented in the project quality plan.
- Provides advice and/or conducts quality-related methodology/tools (esp. risk management, identify and conduct relevant lessons learned, Quality Gates, Non-conformance management, root cause analyze, etc.).
- Ensures the implementation and improvement of an project quality reporting as integrated part of project reporting.
- Contributes to project planning to ensure that project-specific, quality-relevant requirements are considered starting with sales phase.
- Initiates trainings for project employees with regards to quality (e.g. methods and processes).
- Develops, controls and ensures the implementation of a quality plan (incl. quality assurance measures such as review / test / validation / ...) for the project derived from existing QM system agreed upon with the own organization, customer, partners and suppliers.
- Plans and executes Supplier Audits including follow-up of audit measures.
- Drives supplier performance and continuous improvement and collaborates in supplier development programs.
- Understands ISO 9001:2015 and develops, control and ensure all elements and processes to fulfill requirements effectively
- Ensures and controls implementation of quality methods and risk management in processes, projects an products (8D, RCA, Q-Gate, FMEA)
What do I need to qualify for this role?
- Thai national preferred, open to local Expats fluent in Thai (4-skills)
- 5+ years of direct experience in quality management and leading teams within a project environment or work scope
- Competent in areas such as: Quality Audits and Assessments, Business Process Management, Quality Methods, Management Systems in Quality and EHS, Technical Product and System Knowledge, Product Safety Compliance, Analytical Skills and Problem-solving, Quality Planning and Controlling, Continuous Improvement Process, Non-Conformance Management.
Job ID: 92389
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time