Supplier Quality Assurance -- Siemens Engine Business (Spain, Zumaia)
What are my responsibilities?
In this meaningful, challenging, dynamic and satisfying role, you will be responsible for assuring the best quality of the supplies to Siemens Engine Business (SEB) factory of assigned machining, casting and forging Suppliers, mainly Asia area Suppliers (China, India, Japan,…) and occasionally Western area Suppliers (North America, European Union,…), including the approval of Suppliers, the support to the approval of components, and the continuous evaluation and improvement of their performance.
You will be trained in SEB Zumaia (Spain) factory for several months and after the training will carry out the job located in Asia area.
The detailed responsibilities include but not limited to:
- Approve Suppliers in coordination with SCM and according Siemens and SEB procedures.
- Coordinate and approve Suppliers’ processes and components in coordination/support with Quality and according Siemens and SEB procedures.
- Continuous evaluation of current Suppliers and track their quality performance improvement.
- Support Quality and SCM teams in the quality claims to Suppliers.
- Support Engineering in the Product definition improvement.
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- You have a bachelor or above degree in Engineering, with min. 2 yrs experience in similar position and responsibilities, in Siemens or industrial company in similar sector
- You have knowledge and experience in machining, casting and forging processes
- You have experience in ISO9001 standard, metrology, 3D measurement machine report interpretation, drawings, control plans, process audits and product audits
- You are familiar with usage of KPIs for monitoring the performance of the function.
- You are fluent in oral and written English and Chinese communication, and confident and master professional communication in multicultural environments
- You are willing to accept 50%~75% travel
- You master Job organization; analyze capability, team work, initiative, prioritization and decision taking skills.
What else do I need to know?
Below criteria are not mandatory while will be value added for your application:
- Experience in problems analyze and resolution quality tools.
- Knowledge of ISO14001 and OHSAS18001 standards.
- Other languages are positively valued (Spanish, German, …).
- Experience in other industrial sectors as boiler-works, heat treatments, surface treatments, …
Job ID: 92399
Organisation: Power and Gas
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time