IoT Platform Solution Designer (m/f) (92405 AP)
Together we are driving Austria forward
We electrify, automate and digitalize: Our employees make real what matters.
Building Technologies Division is the global leader on the market for safe and
secure, energy-efficient and environment-friendly buildings and infrastructure.
We are the trusted technology partner, service provider, system integrator and
product supplier for fire safety und security as well as for building
automation, heating, ventilation, air conditioning (HVAC) and energy management
We spend roughly 90% of our lives
inside buildings - buildings that together account for over 30% of the worlds
CO2 emissions – so our mission of leveraging the power of data to create
perfect places is an important one.
If you are an experienced solution
architect (m/f) looking for an opportunity to join the early stages of the
digitalization of an industry, in a well resourced and results-oriented culture
then come and become a part of our business-facing team and help us to improve
the performance of buildings so that the people within them and the environment
around them can thrive.
We are looking for a skilled,
motivated, and open minded platform
solution architect (m/f) to design within our IoT Platform mindsphere
solutions that support the transformation of our industry into a data driven
one, turning data and information into innovation and action.
While collaborating within our
Digital Service Center Team, you will gain insights and unveil new
opportunities for teammates and customers. We are constantly exploring new ways
of working with data to see just what’s possible. At Siemens, our Digital
Service Center Team is working to leverage the power of data to create Perfect
Your new role – challenging and future-oriented
- Driving a mindsphere technical community across Europe to foster sharing of experiences and solutions / mindapps.
- Establishing best practices for mindsphere project setups within the BT environment and ensuring documentation and availability for training thereof within the BT EU
- Liasing with counterparts in other regions to share best practices globally Guiding implementation of defined solutions, including SW development within the mindsphere APPs
- Defining solution concepts and architecture within the mindsphere IoT platform supporting the innovative use of building data
- Analyzing the design of processes and the underlying system landscape and to identify new approaches to improve their effectiveness.
- Working with product managers, domain experts and customers to realise new value opportunities from data driven insights for the future of our building technology business.
- Technical feasibility study / Prototyping of proposed solutions
- Guiding implementation of defined solutions, including SW development within the mindsphere APPs
- Solutions will focus around industrials applications, machine learning and big data analytics
- Work with R&D team to continue the implementation of solutions into BT software applications (internal Siemens use) and products (customer use)
- Presentation of solution results to
- You successfully completed an HTL-, FH- or university degree in computer science or equivalent thereofYou have expert Know-how in methods of platforms, SW development, architecture and in business process modelling, workflow, portals & APIs
- You have several years of experience in coding as well as with databases in an enterprise environment
- You are goal oriented and pragmatic
- You champion agile development methods
- You like developing concepts and design architectures
- You are interested in business processes and practical outcomes how they can be optimized with digitalization
- Your working style is best described as analytical and structured
- You are comfortable communicating with internal stakeholders and customers
- You are fluent in English and any
other European language is a plus.
What else should I know?
The gross annual
payment for this job vacancy is minimum EUR 60.000,-- on a fulltime basis. An
overpayment is possible depending on education and experience. Siemens as an
international company offers additional social benefits.
How to apply?
If you are interested in this position, we are looking forward to receiving your representative online application!
Job ID: 92405
Organisation: Building Technologies
Experience Level: Early Professional
Job Type: Full-time