For our Tax group in Kartal we are looking for a Tax Specialist. This role will be responsible for supporting and providing assistance to all tax issues.
What are my responsibilities?
- Tax Accounting and compliance: Preparing and submitting tax returns, Prepare Tax refund document files (VAT, CIT, WHT….etc.), to be submitted to Tax Office, Transfer pricing documentation.
- Tax Governance & Operational Tax Support: Continuous follow-up for the new regulations and amendments in tax legislation, preparing tax bulletins within the company, setting tax guidelines and policies of the company.
- Local Tax Planning & Reporting: Optimization of tax position, Tax risk analysis, Tax report to CF Management.
- Tax Consultancy & Training: Establishing and developing the tax consciousness in operational and corporate business units, organizing training programs.
- Ensuring proper utilization of tax incentives by managing advisors and business units
- Providing contact to Turkish tax authority
.What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Minimum 4 years of experience as a Tax Specialist
- Bachelor's degree in Business Administration or Economics
- Advanced level of knowledge on MS office programs
- Very good command of English
- Knowledge of SAP FI-CO
- Knowledge of Tax Code, Commercial Code, Transfer Pricing Regulations, Double Tax Treaty
- CPA preferred
- Tax Consultancy firm and Corporate company background is desirable
- Analytical thinking, result and quality oriented approach and good communication skills are required competencies
What else do I need to know?
- Military service should be completed for male candidates
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Job ID: 92408
Organisation: Controlling and Finance
Experience Level: Mid-level Professional
Job Type: Full-time