Knowledge for the world of tomorrow.
We develop networks that power and heat our cities intelligently. And support NASA in their explorations of outer space. For these and many other future projects, we need smart thinkers who bring skill, creativity, and dedication to the table. People like you! Experienced researchers who boldly broaden horizons, true specialists, and clever minds who like to get to the bottom of things. In short, help us tackle the most exciting challenges and put into practice what really matters. We’ll give you the opportunity to really make a difference. So what are you waiting for? Take your next career step with us.
What part will you play?
- As a Senior Manager (f/m/d) Strategy you will actively drive the strategic management and development of our Financial Services Division
- You will collaborate with your colleagues on Division and Business Unit level in the Headquarters and the Regions to plan and refine the strategic orientation of the Siemens Financial Services Division and will be consulting our Business Units in strategic queries
- You will take responsibility for leading strategic projects in collaboration with our business units and care for their implementation into the organization
- You will introduce and continuously improve tools for the strategic controlling of the Division
- You will answer ad-hoc queries on specific strategic topics from the Division Management and conduct research and analysis on strategic topics
- You have completed your business administration studies focused on strategy and/or finance or have any equal education
- You ideally hold a certificate as a Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA)
- You could already gain at least five years of work experience as a strategy consultant focused on financial services in one of the Big-4-Management Consultancies or in a business development department of a financial services company
- You have experience in project management, leading cross-functional projects and workstreams, ideally on corporate and division level
- You have profound knowledge about the markets, competitors and business models within the financial services, about strategic tools and concepts as well as about financial modeling
- Your profile is rounded off by fluent German and English skills
+49 (9131) 17-1717 - if you wish to discuss any initial questions with our recruitment team. The contact person handling this job ad is Alina Stahl.
www.siemens.com/careers - if you would like to find out more about jobs & careers at Siemens.
As an equal-opportunity employer we are happy to consider applications from individuals with disabilities.
Job ID: 92411
Organization: Financial Services
Company: Siemens Financial Services GmbH
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time