Branch Commercial Controller - Siemens Healthinners in Islamabad office
Who are we?
We at Siemens Healthineers™ are committed to helping healthcare providers globally to succeed in today’s dynamic environment. We are inspired to transform the way things are done – because we want what is best for our people, our customers and ultimately the health of mankind.
While we are invested in engineering excellence – leading-edge medical technologies and services, we don’t stop there. We’re also deeply invested in our 46.000 people with the hearts of pioneers and minds of engineers, highly committed and connected in this industry. And as we strive to shape the future of healthcare, our overall success will depend on our ability to continuously reinvent ourselves.
Siemens Healthineers in Pakistan is looking to hire a Branch Commercial Controller to be based in our Islamabad office. As the Branch Controller, you will be responsible for aligning, steering and leading different elements of the financial value chain across the assigned Territory to manage growth, increase profitability and deliver results
What are my responsibilities?
- Responsible for aligning, steering and leading different elements of the financial value chain across the assigned Territory to manage growth, increase profitability and deliver results. Builds a clear strategic vision and a robust tactical plan for it.
- Ensure compliance with company policies, guidelines, accounting standards and financial reporting requirements. Ensures effective risk management and internal control systems aligned with Finance strategy and governance requirements.
- Supports planning and performance controlling functions for the assigned business responsibility
- Supports day-to-day business activities and collaborates to achieve the Business Goals
- Supports cost controlling (e.g. transparency, productivity) and asset management (inventory, A/R) for the Business with respect to the territory
- Supports budget planning and regular forecasting for the Assigned Territory Business
- Handling of special controlling topics (e.g., SOA, Compliance, Cost Allocation, Asset Management, AP/AR)
- Support Country Commercial Manager in handling business finance related topics
What do I need to qualify for this job?
- Finance or BA degree or higher qualification from reputable university or college.
- Proven track record in similar Commercial function from international business set-up
- You have an extensive experience within a financial value change with the ability to align and drive business to deliver results.
- Ideally you can have an excellent financial experience from the healthcare industry
- Proven track record in handling controlling topics (e.g., SOA, Compliance, Cost Allocation, Asset Management, AP/AR)
- Solid work experience within a multicultural environment.
- Excellent communication skills rounded by a very good command in English
- High IT affinity
What else do I need to know?
Siemens Healthineers is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuing diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work. People with disabilities will be preferred in case of equal qualification. Please find more information at
How do I apply?
We are looking forward to receiving your on-line application. Please note: only complete application documents, including diplomas, certificates of employment or letter of recommendation respectively can be considered in the selection process.
Job ID: 92413
Organisation: Siemens Healthineers
Experience Level: Experienced Professional
Job Type: Full-time