Part Time Working Student (Recruitment Specialist)
For our Human Resources Department in Kartal Headquarter, we are looking for a Part Time Working Student (Recruitment Specialist).
- Support Recruitment Team in organizing the interviews with candidates,
- Reserving the meeting rooms for the interviews,
- Informing the candidates about the interview details,
- Sending calendar invitation from MS Outlook to Hiring Managers and Recruitment Managers,
- Taking part in career activities in universities and fairs,
- Supporting Recruitment Managers in CV search,
- Updating the requisition and candidate statutes in our applicant tracking system ‘Avature’,
- Supporting the summer Unrestricted recruitment process.
- 3rd or 4th year undergraduate student or master student in related area,
- Able to work minimum 3 days/week in Kartal during winter time, 4-5 days/week during summer time,
- Good command of written and spoken English,
- Good command of MS Office applications,
- Strong coordination and communication skills,
- Flexible and good team player,
- Open minded and highly collaborative.
As Siemens we believe physical barriers are not related to potential. Only the potential matters to us. Therefore, we look forward to receive applications of candidates with physical barriers and chronic illnesses. We support healthy relationships between candidates with barriers and their colleagues because we believe we can create differences together.
Siemens is dedicated to quality, equality, and valuating diversity and we welcome applications that reflect the diversity of the communities within which we work.
We are looking forward to receiving your online application. Please ensure you complete all areas of the application form to the best of you ability as we will use the data to review your suitability to the role.
Please find more information from our web site
Job ID: 92456
Organisation: Human Resources
Experience Level: Student (Not Yet Graduated)
Job Type: Part-time